Thursday, January 27, 2005

I know, I know...

Ahhh, another blog in the world. Just what everyone needs.

I'm Amanda. S'up.

As my innocent little venture enters the big, bad world of condescending comments, egocentric rants, and self-congratulatory, web-obsessed monkeys, it begs the following questions:

Q -Why the hell would anyone read this narcissistic bullshit?
A -I’ve got a high mockability index. This means endless hours of potential ridicule at my expense. Fun!

Q -Does Amanda know what she's doing?
A- Of course not.

See? It’s easy to make fun of me!

Hooray, blog!
_____________________________
Random Fruit Facts: The Plum (that's me)

"Plum trees are grown on every continent except Antarctica."

Damn skippy I'm not in Antarctica. Fucking penguins.

Learn more about plums here.

Posted by Spurious Nurse at 1/27/2005 02:46:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home