Friday, January 28, 2005

Oh, crap! He is risen!

I swear on the Funk Bible, I just saw Rick James reincarnated. I would never lie about this, since given the opportunity I would totally artificially inseminate myself with Rick James spooge. My husband wouldn’t be happy, but he doesn’t have to know, DOES HE.

Our funky Saviour had a huge, hairy, fake fur coat and his hair looked just like it did on the cover of Street Songs. He had pants so tight I could watch his sperm count drop. Hot.

As foretold by the Funk Bible “And he will rise after 175 days, and unify the people under the holy banners of unsafe sex and cocaine."

People, I’ve looked into the face of our Lord and Saviour. Hallelujah, He is risen!
________________________________________
Random Fruit Facts: The Pineapple

"The pineapple is native to southern Brazil and Paraguay where wild relatives occur. It was spread by the Indians up through South and Central America to the West Indies before Columbus arrived."

Learn more about pineapples here.

Posted by Spurious Nurse at 1/28/2005 04:12:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home