Tuesday, March 08, 2005

How I'm Spending My Beer Money- Christina Seashore

Starting to feel human again. Today I went back to work too soon, since my job lumps sick days and vacation days together as 'paid time off'. Can't afford any more disease days, since I wanna go for an LA visit soon. Medicine Prophet Abraham Wheeler has spoken, saying that he's had my cold and that I'll be coughing for the next 3 weeks.

Thanks a lot, Mr. Prophet Pants.

All gentlemen, please excuse me, I'm going to have a girl moment.

I hate purses.

I know that makes me un-American. A traitor to my gender, if you will. I always leave bags in a crap-ass beer puddle at someone's house party, resulting in a reverse walk-o-shame the next day to retrieve my drivers license. I've left purses on benches, in amusement parks, and in men's restrooms (I HAD to go). But here's one I'll actually use. Hooray!

To the front, to the front


To the back, to the back,

Now dip, Baby, dip!


Made by the ridiculously talented Christina Seashore, my new bag goes extremely well with jeans. This is vital, as I'll be wearing jeans every blessed day if I have any say in the matter. Christina's website is full all kinds of handsewn goodness. She's one dedicated queen too, finishing my bag in the face of a nasty flu bug...

I can relate.
___________________________
Random Fruit Fact: The Cheremoya

Some people hate on the cheremoya,

"All I can remember is that it tasted kind of like Hawaiian Punch-flavored mucus mixed with sand."

But I still love Mr. Cheremoya, even if he tastes like fruity snot. Learn almost nothing about the cheremoya, but have a good fruit laugh, here.
p

Posted by Spurious Nurse at 3/08/2005 07:59:00 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Amanda B. posted at 10:12 PM  
    You are funny with your fruit facts.

    Fruity snot is very skirry!

    I like that purse, very cool. I need a new one. I had the brilliant idea to buy a tiny purse so I wouldn't carry so much crap around. Now I stuff the same amount of crap into my tiny purse. It's a sickness.
  2. Blogger Ern posted at 10:38 PM  
    I came back here to reply to the comment you left on my blog so I would be sure you'd get it. Do you live somewhere in the middle part of the country? Because WE SAW THAT ABORTION BUS somewhere in Nebraska or thereabouts on a road trip last summer, and almost had an accident.

    It was utterly horrifying. Horrifying. I hope I never see anything like it again.

    And yes, I think that the Fires of Hell truck must be in cahoots with it.

    I hope you feel better. I am finally on the upswing of my cold. Only 2 1/2 weeks.
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:26 AM  
    Thanks for calling me a prophet, but I am only a humble Pulmonary MD trying to help a friend out.

    Abe
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:55 PM  
    Amanda B - Trying to stuff your cell phone/keys/wallet/sunglasses/chapstick into one spot is an exercise in spatial anguish. Until Mary Poppins bigger-on-the-inside bag becomes available to the public, we're just screwed. And I'm NOT leaving the chapstick at home, either. Uh-uh.

    Doc Ern - Thanks commenting back on what I wrote! That truck made me soooo angry, and I don't crab-out easily. I can't believe something THAT appalling can be DRIVEN ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

    I'll be heading back to your site soon. It's dreamy.

    Abe - Don't make me out you on the internet, player.

Post a Comment

« Home