Friday, March 04, 2005

I'm Not A Meme-y Person

I don't know the protocol for meme's. I'm not sure I like them, so I'm consequently inclined to be suspicious. All I know is, I'm so sick I look like death eating crackers, but I want to post something. Courtesy of Tranism.

Step 1) Pick a band or singer
Step 2) Answer questions using only song titles from that singer
Step 3) Post

Band of choice: Grant Lee Buffalo

Are you male or female?: "Come to Mama, She Say"
Describe yourself: "Fuzzy"
How do some people feel about you?: "My, My, My"
How do you feel about yourself?: "You Just Have To Be Crazy, Don't You"
Describe your worst ex: "The Shallow End"
Describe your current significant other: "Happiness"
Describe what you want to be: "Jubilee"
Describe your current mood: "SuperSloMotion"
Describe your friends: "Wish You Well"
Share a few words of wisdom: "Everybody Needs A Little Sanctuary"

Hopefully this is OK. Stupid meme-etiquette has me all paranoid. Or maybe its the cold meds.
________________________________________
Random Fruit Fact: The Gooseberry

"The origin of the English name for this fruit is hazy. One belief is that the name was given to it because it is frequently served with goose. A more likely origin is that it is a corruption of the Dutch name, "kruisbes", which means "cross-berry."

Maybe the gooseberry's cross because it's sick too. Learn more about goosebizzle my nizzle, here.

Posted by Spurious Nurse at 3/04/2005 10:40:00 AM

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:57 AM  
    Meme? WTF? And why you so sick, baby?
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:05 PM  
    I hope you don't have this bad strain of cold going around. They call it the 100 day cough, I have had it for 2 weeks now. It also made me think I had pink-eye, hope it doesn't migrate to your eyes. Probably got it from my makeout party. Long for the sweet release of death, its your only hope.

    Abe
  3. Blogger Closet Metro posted at 12:16 PM  
    Singer: Lyle Lovett

    Are you male or female?: "Cowboy Man"
    Describe yourself: "Skinny legs"
    How do some people feel about you?: "They don't like me"
    How do you feel about yourself?: "Creeps like me"
    Describe your worst ex: "the fat girl"
    Describe your current significant other: "She makes me feel good"
    Describe what you want to be: "Cowboy Man"
    Describe your current mood: "I've got the blues"
    Describe your friends: "I love everybody"
    Share a few words of wisdom: "Don't touch my hat"

Post a Comment

« Home