Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Self Portrait Day-My Brain!

Courtesy of Mihow and Super Joe it's Self Portrait Day!

Today's photo subject: My zombie brain


I've had a headache for pretty much 3 days, and it's kind of awful. Notice how it glows and sucks up the light of day...I can kind of feel my heartbeat inside of my head. Thump-thump-ow.

Anyway, enough zombie head talk. Go Self Portrait Day!
___________________________________
Random Fruit Fact: The Banana

I subsisted solely on the following food items for a year and a half:

Bananas
Cheddar goldfish
Tortillas
Mustard
Pickles
Rye bread
Diet Coke

Bananas are at the top. Cause they're good.

Learn more how much you can get for that VelvetUnderground/Nico Album if the cover banana's still zipped, here.

Posted by Spurious Nurse at 2/23/2005 07:56:00 PM

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:09 PM  
    I'm tellin' you all the zombie troof
    Here I'm is, the Zombie Woof!

    -- Riesz Fischer
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:50 PM  
    GODDAMN! That is a really scary fuckin' picture. Damn.
    Rachel
  3. Blogger Ern posted at 10:20 PM  
    You should really have that brain thing checked out. It could be serious!

    And God bless the banana. But only if it's still partly green. My grandma used to put them in the fridge so they turned brown. Then she would try really hard to get me to eat them. Blech. Must. be. green! (like your brain?)
  4. Blogger Katy Barzedor posted at 9:39 PM  
    Urgh, I get spots inside my head that are just that color!
    Hope it releases your brain soon.

    "They say alreety and I say alrighty,
    And I was a Zombie for you, little lady."

Post a Comment

« Home