Monday, February 07, 2005

Taquito Addendum

During yesterdays trip to Wheeling (America’s party city), husband and I stopped at 7Eleven for crappy tea, and I bore witness to the taquito awfulness my husband dsicussed a few posts ago. In addition to the flavors he mentioned, this particular store had NEW flavors...including:

Taco & Cheese
Buffalo Chicken
Chili Diablo (that means hot)
Chicken Fiesta (that means hot)
French Toast (complete with dessicated sausage inside)

Who rolls into a 7Eleven, sees a decaying, spinning, fried food product and thinks, “Man, I gotta get me one of those”?

Posted by Spurious Nurse at 2/07/2005 01:56:00 PM

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:57 PM  
    Mike. That's who.
  2. Blogger That one chick posted at 6:33 PM  
    Hey I love your site, saw you commented on mine and I was wondering if you knew how to get pictures onto a website? I'm computer challenged and can't figure it ou....
  3. Blogger Spurious Nurse posted at 8:17 PM  
    Hey One Chick,
    I just emailed you about this, hope this helps!
    Amanda
  4. Blogger Honey Bunny posted at 3:00 PM  
    my ex-fiance loved all that convenience store "food". he would stuff it down his throat and then blame ME when he got the mud butt. and he wonders why i broke off the relationship...

    heh.

Post a Comment

« Home