Friday, May 06, 2005

Belated Self Portrait Day - How To Annoy Me

Not really self portrait-y, but wanna know how to annoy me?

Don't Let Me Take


Your Freaking Picture


OK. I promise actually stop posting pics and start writing nice blog posts soon. It's been a hairy week.
___________________________________________________
Random Fruit Fact: The Wax Jambu

Eating things containing the word 'wax' is usually a bad deal, but this sounds intriguing:

"The ripe, pink fruits are small (about 3/4 - 1" / 2- 2.5cm) long, sweet and can be eaten fresh or cooked, for sauces, jams and jellies. Green fruits are eaten raw with salt."

Maybe they're like freaky little limes. Next time you're in Southeast Asia, try a wax jambu some with tequila, and find out if it's any good (in the interest of unofficial fruit research, of course). Learn more about the wax jambu, here.

Posted by Spurious Nurse at 5/06/2005 07:14:00 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Caroline posted at 8:44 PM  
    I'm with you on this one. I LOVE taking pictures of people, but they always try to duck.

    On the other hand, I tend to be a ducker myself...
  2. Blogger Random and Odd posted at 4:41 AM  
    hee hee. I love that!
  3. Blogger Squirl posted at 12:41 PM  
    I tend to duck the camera, too. Bucky's coming to visit in a couple of weeks. I don't think she'll let me dodge the camera.
  4. Blogger c posted at 4:28 PM  
    I'm totally a ducker. I complain and complain about not being in any photos, but then I don't allow anyone to take any of me.

Post a Comment

« Home