Monday, April 25, 2005

Better Homes And Gardens Has Nothing On My Ass

So I redecorated a little. I know, I'll miss the argyle too.

You can find out where I pilfered everything in the FAQs section to your right. I may be a thief, but I’m a thief who gives props.

Still trying to figure out why the page doesn’t look right in other browsers, so let me know if it looks funny to you and I’ll try to fix it…when I get smarter.

Suggestions, comments or questions? Comment below or email me here.

Posted by Spurious Nurse at 4/25/2005 08:25:00 AM

9 Comments

  1. Blogger Nessa posted at 10:15 AM  
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! And I can see everything!
  2. Blogger Spurious Nurse posted at 10:46 AM  
    Thanks Mrtl and Nessa, you two are sweet.

    I think the problem's mostly in Netscape. Probably Microsoft trying to piss everyone off again.

    DAMN YOU MICROSOFT!
  3. Blogger lawbrat posted at 1:26 PM  
    I love it too! Very nice, and coming through great on my browser (mozilla).
    I really like the new plums. Yummy!
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 2:50 PM  
    Looks great. I can see it just fine. But I miss the argyle too.

    James
  5. Blogger mary bishop posted at 2:56 PM  
    Coming through great on my browser too. I really like it...

    They say argyle is really going to be big this fall, maybe you can return to argyle in the fall, maybe?

    OK, didn't hurt to ask...
  6. Blogger Annejelynn posted at 3:06 PM  
    me likey -

    my one suggestion, for whatever it's worth - pick a different font for "spurious plum" in your masthead...sumthin' a bit more reflective as to your stylin'
  7. Blogger Spurious Nurse posted at 8:37 PM  
    Lawbrizzle - Hooray for Mozilla! Thanks for the good words.

    James - Thanks. You know your stylistic opinion has always meant so much to me. Plus, argyle is just sideways plaid, my favorite color...

    Marybishop - Thanks! I'll re-evaluate in fall. Because Argyle is always fashionable.

    Annejelynn - I agree. Done!
  8. Blogger Annejelynn posted at 10:27 AM  
    looks good! yea!
  9. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:49 AM  
    I love the new look! Well done.

Post a Comment

« Home